- The CRP-2 adjustable crown race puller is a precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork
- The tool is fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race
- Locating each blade independently provides flexibility to fit around crown race interferences
- Universal design works with 1, 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1.5 inch forks (suspension or rigid) and crown races with outside diameters up to 64mm
- Accepts steering columns up to 430 mm in length
- All steel construction for long life
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.