- The CCP-4.4 Crank Puller is specifically designed to remove crank arms from splined Shimano Octalink and ISIS Drive bottom bracket spindles that do not use a One Key Release system
- It uses a long, comfortable handle and a fine thread for the leverage needed to remove tight crank arms
- Unique rotating tip design has been updated over the CCP-4 and ensures even smoother operation and longer life
- Note: The CCP-44 will not work on crank arms that fit standard square, tapered bottom bracket spindles
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.