Cyclelane online is OPEN as usual, We are serving from the front door for parts and new bike sales
For all servicing/repairing bikes please email/book your bike in online, we will take in punctures without an appointment
- Studies by Park Tool have show that most common bike servicing and setting up tasks can be carried out using a 4 and 5 mm hex wrenches along with a T25 Torx® key
- Park Tool now bring these three most commonly used tools together on one Y-wrench that is sure to become a shop mechanic's best friend
- Less time switching tools means tasks can be carried out faster and more efficiently
- Excellent ergonomics and effective leverage as the composite centre fits into the palm of the hand
- Made from heat-treated Bondhus Protanium high torque steel for a long life
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Shop with confidence.