LOCKDOWN OPENING TIMES - 9:30-17:30, Mon-Sat.
- Updated with a smoother, more solid rotation system
- Originally designed for professional Pro Tour mechanics
- The PRS-22.2 firmly holds any bike without clamping the frame or seat post by supporting the bottom bracket then locking either the front or rear dropouts
- Works with any style axle system, including quick release and all sizes of thru-axles without cumbersome adaptors
- Ideal for cleaning and general repair work, the PRS-22.2 features a solid tripod base and folds compactly for storage or transport
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Shop with confidence.