LOCKDOWN OPENING TIMES - 9:30-17:30, Mon-Sat.
BUY FOR ONLY £68.75 PER MONTH
Hover mouse for full example.
||Pair 700C - Clincher 24 mm deep rim / QR axle Carbon In Stock (Warehouse)
- WH-R9100 CL carbon clincher wheels, designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Full carbon / alloy 20.8 mm wide rim
- Low rim weight is achieved by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3 mm down to 0.7 mm, then a patented phosphoric acid anodizing process is used to bond the carbon fibre to the alloy giving an excellent combination of low weight, strength and rigidity
- Carbon reinforced spoke eyelets
- Alloy clincher rim maintains high braking performance
- 20 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes
- Elbow-less spokes
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3 mm offset asymmetric rear rim and wide flange spacing
- Quick engaging freehub every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher compatible
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight 1389 grams a pair
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Shop with confidence.