The Seca 2500 is the ultimate bike light for dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24 hour races or sneaking in a ride after work - the Seca's balance between: brightness, beam pattern, weight and features is unprecedented. The Seca 2500 Enduro extends the battery life for truly epic rides.
• 2500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• A 4 LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern with a wide, far-reaching spread of light that focuses the light where you need it.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders' depth perception with optics that eliminate the snowball effect, without wasting any light.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to toggle between high power with 2.5 hours run time and medium power with 5 hours.
• Daytime Pulse mode when riding on the road.
• Includes GoPro mount interface for versatile mounting options
• Universal tool-free mounting system. (Helmet mount included)
• Illuminated Power Button
• Waterproof to 1 meter for all conditions reliability
• Ultralight aluminum cooling fins
• Recharge the 6 Cell Li-ion battery in 5 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger.
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings with secondary race mode
o High 2:30 / 2500
o Med 5:00 / 1250
o Low 10:00 / 625
o Pulse 20:00 / 625
o Race High 2:30 / 2500
o Race Med 5:00 / 1100
• System weight: 495 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California
• Backed by Light & Motion's 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee