LOCKDOWN OPENING TIMES - 9:30-17:30, Mon-Sat.
||Small Matt Titanium In Stock (Warehouse)
Medium Matt Titanium Out Of Stock
Large Matt Titanium Out Of Stock
- The Bullet helmet provides an answer to the age-old dilemma of ventilation versus aerodynamics, in addition this one has added MIPS an industry leading safety technology
- The MIPS patent was developed by some of the world's leading researchers in biomechanics and neuroscience
- MIPS is setting a new standard for helmet safety
- The secret behind MIPS patent comes from the study of the human brain
- The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid
- MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner
- In the event of a crash this layer absorbs much of the energy created by a blow to the head
- The combination of the brain's own protection and MIPS enables maximum protection for the rider
- With its narrow shape and closed shell it is a seriously aerodynamic helmet but a quick adjustment to the Airslide system turns it into a helmet with sufficient ventilation to tackle climbs on hot days
- With four available sizes, the Bullet helmet will provide you with a snug fit and a helmet that is well fitting. This in turn creates a narrow shape with a small frontal area, creating the drop like shape of the helmet
- In combination with the closed shell, this creates the aerodynamic performance to make the Bullet into a sprint helmet
- When ventilation is required, the Airslide system can be utilized to open up the front of the helmet and create an airflow throughout with exhaust vents at the rear
- When ventilation is of lesser importance, the entire Airslide system can be exchanged for a fully closed cap, creating an even more aerodynamic version of the helmet
- Fast like a bullet, it's the perfect combination of aerodynamics and ventilation, whenever you need it!
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Shop with confidence.