LOCKDOWN OPENING TIMES - 9:30-17:30, Mon-Sat.
||Small Matt Titanium In Stock (Warehouse)
Medium / Large Matt Titanium In Stock (Warehouse)
- The Wasp Air Tri builds on the speed of the Wasp Air with features to cater exclusively for the needs of triathlon
- Everything about the helmet is shaped around the riders position, finding the maximum aerodynamic gains whilst providing the comfort required to maintain the perfect position
- The Wasp Air Tri has the addition of a honeycomb front ventilation panel and the unique Aquavent
- The performance of the Wasp Air is the result of extensive wind tunnel research, scientific insight in aerodynamics and the use of mathematical models that allow Lazer to compute and optimize the shape of the helmet in the virtual environment
- Plus check out the Lazer Inclination Sensor CZ9192001 to see how your helmet can help you hold the perfect position
- The integrated lens is an integral part of the helmet and can be moved forward so that air can flow into the helmet when needed
- This creates an airflow through the helmet with air passing over the riders head and out the two tail vents
- A trip wire on the top of the surface of the Wasp Air creates micro vortices to assure for a smooth airflow over the tail of the helmet
- The sprung loaded Aquavent is used to allow the rider to poor water of their head for cooling without removing their helmet. Simply push the vent down with the top of the open water bottle and squeeze
- Unique honeycomb ventilation for increased airflow in hotter conditions
- The Lazer advanced Turnfit retention system makes sure the helmet is snug and comfortable on the head
- Long tail conversion kits are also available CZ9192035, CZ9192036
- Weight: 380 g for a size medium / large
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium / Large 55-61 cm
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Shop with confidence.