LOCKDOWN OPENING TIMES - 9:30-17:30, Mon-Sat.
||X-small Burgundy In Stock (Warehouse)
Small Burgundy In Stock (Warehouse)
Medium Burgundy Out Of Stock
Large Burgundy Out Of Stock
X-Large Burgundy In Stock (Warehouse)
XX-Large Burgundy In Stock (Warehouse)
- An ideal first layer, the Isoler Merino baselayer provides unrivalled moisture absorption
- The 100% Merino wool is 190gram in weight, ideal for sports by keeping you warm on the cool days and quickly wicks the sweat away on the warmer days
- Unlike man-made fibres, Merino wool retains its thermal properties when it's wet to better regulate the body's temperature
- As Merino is a natural fibre it naturally wicks sweat away from the body and doesn't hold the odours that man-made fibres do, keeping you dryer and odour free for longer
- The Merino hugs the body and stretches as you move making it the perfect fabric for a base layer
- Worn by itself, over a jersey or under a jacket as a mid-layer, the Isoler merino base layer is perfect for cycling, skiing or hiking and everything in-between
- The all over flat-lock stitching avoids any discomfort
- Round-neck collar for casual jersey look
- Reflective detailing for added visibility
- It might be wool, but it's still machine washable
- Limited lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Shop with confidence.